Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Love & Lemons

Love and Lemons by Jeanine was actually one of the first food blogs I discovered when I began delving into the world of healthy living blogs. I was immediately in love with the clean design of the her site and the simple, yet captivating food photography. At Love and Lemons they’re all about the vegetables, again Jeanine doesn’t label herself vegan or vegetarian, but is more about sharing ideas and inspiration for how to make veggies taste amazing. Many of the recipes are vegan though, or can easily be adapted, so it’s a great resource to bookmark when you’re stuck for a dinner idea. A few recipes I’ve enjoyed from Love and Lemons are these Chickpea Raddichio Wraps and this Sweet Potato Surprise, I’ve made both of these numerous times and they’re delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment